Introduction to Golf the Lacoma Way
The PGA has created an innovative system of golf instruction system called Get Golf Ready to introduce the game of golf to beginning adult players. Get Golf Ready consists of a series of five group golf lessons that cover all elements of golf – including the rules of the game, correct grip, stance, and alignment, proper swing technique for each club, and appropriate golf etiquette and safety.
With the Lacoma Golf version Get Golf Ready, you get extras! Our program includes:
- Five, one hour group golf lessons provided on a once-per-week basis for five consecutive weeks.
- A full family membership to Lacoma’s Par 3 course for the entire 2020 season. Our Par 3 course consists of only short Par 3 holes and offers a perfect environment to practice what you’ve learned.
- Two rounds of 9 holes with cart on Lacoma’s fun and forgiving Red Course.
- Access to Lacoma’s practice range up to five times during 2020.
- Complimentary usage of Lacoma rental clubs during lessons.
In total, we’re offering up to $325 worth of services for $125!
** Unfortunately Get Golf Ready program was canceled this year due to ** the risks of Covid-19 and the decision to keep everyone safe. Please keep an eye out for more Get Golf Ready sessions during the 2021 season!
To Sign Up Call the Golf Shop at (815) 747-3874