Introduction to Golf the Lacoma Way
The PGA has created an innovative system of golf instruction system called Get Golf Ready to introduce the game of golf to beginning adult players. Get Golf Ready consists of a series of five group golf lessons that cover all elements of golf – including the rules of the game, correct grip, stance, and alignment, proper swing technique for each club, and appropriate golf etiquette and safety.
With the Lacoma Golf version Get Golf Ready, you get extras! Our program includes:
- Five, one hour group golf lessons provided on a once-per-week basis for five consecutive weeks.
- A full family membership to Lacoma’s Par 3 course for the entire 2020 season. Our Par 3 course consists of only short Par 3 holes and offers a perfect environment to practice what you’ve learned.
- Two rounds of 9 holes with cart on Lacoma’s fun and forgiving Red Course.
- Access to Lacoma’s practice range up to five times during 2020.
- Complimentary usage of Lacoma rental clubs during lessons.
In total, we’re offering up to $325 worth of services for $125!
Lacoma will host three Get Golf Ready sessions during the 2020 golf season, each of which will include a maximum of eight participants. Sessions will be staged as follows:
- SESSION I: Tuesdays, May 5–June 2 from 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
- SESSION II: Thursdays, May 7–June 4 from 6:00 PM– 7:00 PM
- SESSION III: Fridays, May 29–June 26 4 from 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
To Sign Up Call the Golf Shop at (815) 747-3874