Welcome to Foot Golf at Lacoma
** Due to the current risks with COVID-19 the foot golf course is currently closed. Please keep an eye out for future openings **
What is Foot Golf?
- Foot golf is golf with a regulation (#5) soccer ball kicked into 21″ golf cups.
- Foot golf courses are built on regulation nine hole traditional golf courses – typically, a nine hole traditional golf course will accommodate an 18 hole foot golf course.
- Foot golf courses consist of par 3, 4 and 5 holes just like traditional golf. The holes vary in length from 50 to 200 yards.
- Foot golf holes are set up to use the existing traditional golf fairways. Foot golf greens and tees are separate from those on the traditional golf course. Typically, foot golf greens and tees are in the rough immediately adjacent to the fairway. Foot golf greens are moved to the same length as fairways—0.5 to 0.75 inches and are roughly 1000 square feet in size.
Foot Golf at Lacoma
- Where? Our Red course has been adapted to accommodate an 18 hole foot golf course.
- When? 11:30 – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday, Closed – Saturday, 1:00pm – 5:00pm Sunday.
- Foot golf Memberships? Individual Foot golf memberships are $125.00 and family memberships are $250.00 This includes the use of Lacoma’s Par Three course for the season.
- How long does it take to play foot golf? An 18 hole foot golf round can be completed in 2 hours or less.
- How many can play? Just like the traditional game, foot golf is played in groups of four or fewer.
- How do I play? You can make a tee time up to seven days in advance (just like traditional golf). Walk-ins are also accepted, but the best way to guarantee you’ll be able to play is to make a tee time.
- What should I bring? You, your friends and, if you have a favorite #5 ball, bring it as well (we’ll also have soccer balls for sale and rent).
- What should I wear? Non-cleated athletic shoes and comfortable sports apparel
Foot golf Outings
- Foot golf is the perfect activity for quick, inexpensive, group-orientated fun! And outing groups can combine Foot golf and the traditional game as part of an outing.
For more information on Foot golf at Lacoma, contact
Keith Kriz at (815) 747-3874.